Service Delivery Analyst
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities, and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day–from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
The ITSM Service Delivery Analyst plays a critical role within the IT Service Management team, and the IT organization as a whole, by assisting in ensuring American Express IT Services are delivered in compliance with regulatory and company standards. This position will provide analytical and customer support across the IT Service Management landscape with a focus on day-to-day execution of Change, Incident, Problem and Configuration Management. The analyst is responsible for assisting the customer in navigating IT Service Management solutions and processes. Service Delivery Analysts can have a broad influence as they partner with various stakeholders to find simpler and more effective ways to work. The Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for contributing to availability of customer capabilities by managing the introduction of risk into the environment, removing roadblocks, solving problems, and driving the ITSM strategy forward.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Enable a frictionless customer experience
- Assist the customer in navigating the toolsets and process
- Interact with the product management and delivery and integration teams to ensure seamless, supportable capabilities are developed for our customers while adhering to high quality standards
- Contribute to continuous service improvements by maintaining assigned best practices and knowledge repositories
- Partner with Service Delivery Manager(s), Product Owner(s), Business Architects, Technology Development, third-party vendors, and Data Quality to resolve issues and/or recommend and implement enhancements to processes and technology
- Contribute to innovation and automation
- Identify risks, challenges, opportunities, and business integration needs
- Provide data analysis and/or documentation to support process and/or audit activities
- Communicate the status of issues, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager(s), Product Managers, Director, and customers, as required.
- Perform testing of toolsets, and demonstrate processes and toolsets to customers
As part of our diverse tech team, you can architect, code and ship software that makes us an essential part of our customers’ digital lives. Here, you can work alongside talented engineers in an open, supportive, inclusive environment where your voice is valued, and you make your own decisions on what tech to use to solve challenging problems. American Express offers a range of opportunities to work with the latest technologies and encourages you to back the broader engineering community through open source. And because we understand the importance of keeping your skills fresh and relevant, we give you dedicated time to invest in your professional development.
The successful candidate for this position must be a proven self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities for various stakeholders. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of IT Service Management experience including specific experience with Technical Change, Incident, Problem Management
- 5+ years working in a large, globally diverse organization is a plus
- Strong skills in the use of service management tools, such as ServiceNow, Rally, Jira
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Basic understanding of software development, testing and deployment (SDLC) principles
- Previous IT Operations with a shown ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Detail oriented with the ability to comprehend, collect, and communicate complex technical details, policies and procedures and adjust the message accordingly based on the audience
- Experience performing technical analysis using input from multiple data sources
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive creative ideas and solutions
- Carries out systematic and rational analyses to identify the root cause of problems
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives
- Adapts to change quickly and easily
- Excellent customer soft skills including listening, self-control, positivity, assertiveness, conflict resolution, compassion, depersonalization and taking responsibility
- Knows when to escalate decisions and when to make on the spot decisions
- Embraces a customer focused mindset
Salary Range: $70,000.00 to $135,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That's why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters to access the three posters.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions
- Description The Civil Service Commission is accepting applications toward establishing a new Prospective Employment List (PEL) for an anticipated academy on May 8, 2023...Aurora Police Department2023-2 Entry Level Police OfficerAurora, CO 80012 (Expo Park area)$65,000 - $100,010 a yearFull-timeSun Oct 09 2022 09:50:37 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) Save Share
- For our MANGO store located in American Dream, East Rutherford, we are currently recruiting Sales Associates to join our team. Your aim will be to promote the brand’s image and to maintain...MangoSales AssociateEast Rutherford, NJ 07073$15 an hourPart-timeMonday to Friday +4Tue Mar 07 2023 18:03:03 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) Save Share
- JOB DETAILS Job Type Full-time Part-time FULL JOB DESCRIPTION Do you love food and hospitality? Do you want to be part of a company where the culture always put their people first and...Pajco IncRallys Team MemberJackson, MO 63755+5 locationsThu Nov 18 2021 10:22:55 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) Save Share