Patient Access Representatives
Are you detail-oriented and possess a strong commitment to accuracy? Do you enjoy talking with people, helping to answer their questions and resolve their problems? Can you speak to patients and physicians with the same level of professionalism and respect?
We’re Sutherland, and we’ve contracted with some of the northeast’s largest and most prestigious healthcare systems to help support their organizations in new, efficient and cost-effective ways. To help us in these efforts, we now seek associates to join a team performing Patient Access duties out of our Clifton, NJ office. These are currently work at home positions but will require individuals who live nearby to come in for training as well as occasional meetings or events.
In this role, you will be responsible for following up on accounts in a timely and efficient manner. Specific duties include:
- Verifying insurance information for office, inpatient or surgical visits and updating related systems as needed
- Handling follow-up communications with patients as well as physicians, clinicians and billing teams
- Acting as a liaison between referral sources, physicians and patients
- Managing, coordinating and tracking pre-service authorizations and referral activities
The individuals we seek will possess 3-5 years of related hospital experience with a background obtaining benefit information (including co-pay, co-insurance, out/in network benefits) as well as authorizations and pre-authorizations. Strong communication skills, the ability to work positively and productively in a fast-paced environment, knowledge of HIPPA regulations and Excel familiarity are also required; CPAT certification is preferred.
Recently recognized as a Great Place to Work in the US, Sutherland offers competitive pay; paid training, PTO and benefits; and lots of opportunity to learn, grow and develop.
At Sutherland, recently named a Great Place to Work, we care for our customers’ customers and help to strengthen their brands. We do this by improving how they work with their customers to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. In other words, behind every screen, click or command are the people of Sutherland. In business for over 35 years, we are now nearly 40,000 employees strong and work with hundreds of companies in over 100 countries around the globe.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.
- JOB DETAILS Salary $42,000 - $52,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 FULL JOB DESCRIPTION We are seeking two highly organized and approachable Studio...Charcoalblue LLCStudio AdministratorChicago, IL 60604
RemoteMon Jan 24 2022 02:02:30 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) Save Share
- JOB DETAILS Job Type Full-time INDEED'S SALARY GUIDE * Not provided by employer * $28.3K - $35.9K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in Cincinnati, OH. FULL...CincinnatiMedical ScreenerCincinnati, OH 45211+1 locationMon May 09 2022 00:05:08 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) Save Share
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity...BOEINGAircrew Customer Training SpecialistHybrid remote in Oklahoma City, OK 73135$86,700 - $117,300 a yearFri May 26 2023 14:55:39 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) Save Share