Temporary Receptionist - Perfect for UCSB Student
We are looking for a super friendly, social receptionist!
Mostly, we need you to greet people cheerfully when they walk in and tell new customers about our membership possibilities. If you sell a membership, you get a commission.
We need help NOW and will literally get the right fit hired within a few days. We need help now because our UCSB students went home for summer. (They will be back.) This is the perfect position for a UCSB student because we have lots of hours available now (24-40 hours a week) but are happy to accommodate your school schedule and less hours when school starts!
- Be cheerful and friendly at our reception
- Answer questions about membership offerings
- Sell membership offerings and sign people up
- Log interactions (things like Marcia came in to find out more about memberships)
- Perform opening and closing tasks which include tasks like light cleaning and stocking coffee and drinks
- Other light tasks as requested from the manager (things like, print this out, scan this, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Goleta, CA 93117: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you provide a letter of recommendation from a prior employer (preferred) or educator (such as professor or teacher)?
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location