Leasing Agent – The Walk Starkville
The Leasing Agent is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing, and maintaining positive resident relations as we prepare to open The Walk Starkville in August of 2023.
Leasing Agent will report directly to the Lease Up Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Property Leasing and Administration
- Create a great experience for prospects as you greet, qualify, tour, and sign leases
- Close the sale! Make appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining model units, and all necessary follow up needed
- Complete all leasing paperwork needed prior to move-in
- Assist with lease audits, walking units, and turn
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, responding to prospect leads within 24 hours.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios
- Achieve and exceed leasing goals
- Various administrative tasks as needed
- Communicate clearly regarding issues and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas, and model
Marketing & Outreach
- Assist in implementing annual marketing plan outreach
- Review and assist in completing market survey/analysis continually to generate ideas and formulate plans
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition as well as market conditions; complete weekly market survey report
Customer & Resident Relations
- Be relational.
- Be positive.
- Be consistent.
- Be accountable.
***Employees understand the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time.***
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Starkville, MS 39759: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location