Childcare Teacher and Teacher Assistant
Interested in a career in teaching that allows you to be innovative? Looking for a workplace that inspires personal wellness both at home and at work? Want to have tons of fun with your co-workers and students? Treasure kindness in and out of the classroom? Be More, Do More, Get More by starting a rewarding career with The Nest Schools today!
The Nest Schools is an early education and preschool program dedicated to creating a brand-new standard of excellence in early childhood education, with a growing network of schools and industry-leading experts across the United States. Our play-based curriculum is written in-house, and we provide our teacher talent with ALL the resources they need to be as successful as possible, including an unparalleled training and professional development program for staff of all levels.
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
We provide extraordinary benefits including:
- Industry-leading pay
- Bonus opportunities
- 50% company paid Health plan
- A company matched Retirement plan
- Vision, Dental and Short-Term Disability plans
- 15 Paid Days off per year
- Guaranteed full time hours
- The dedicated support of a Curriculum and Enrichment Specialist
- Tuition Reimbursement plan
- Fun team events throughout the year paid for by the company
- Families and children that will hold a place in your heart forever
- High School diploma required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree related to early childhood education or related field preferred.
- Previous position in a licensed early childhood program or school aged program preferred.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You desire to be a part of something larger than themselves
- You Love a day when there is never a dull moment
- You believe in having fun
- You are willing to learn and grow
- You are a team player who is trusted by others
- You can be a role model all day, every day.
- Learn more at https://thenestschool.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Archdale, NC 27263: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location