Digital Marketing Assistant - Remote
Wright Sleep, Co.
219 36th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11232
June 10th, 2022
Digital Marketing Assistant - Job Description
We are hiring for a remote Digital Marketing Assistant at Wright Bedding.
We sell mattresses and bedding online, and you'll help to manage our digital marketing, including generating assets and monitoring advertising channels. No previous marketing experience is required, but we do need somebody who has great attention to detail, and who can pick things up quickly.
- Logging on to various ad platform daily, checking performance and updating budgets
- Updating assets - e.g., changing text on ads, creating new ads using existing assets
- Launching new ad campaigns, setting budgets and targeting, and tracking over time
- Setting up AB tests to try new ad campaigns / email campaigns / landing pages / etc.
- Must be tech-savvy enough to download new programs, and to learn simple editing techniques (replacing and formatting text, etc.)
- Must have great attention to detail, and the ability to see tasks through
- Must be able to enjoy work - we're going to spend a lot of time on zoom calls doing repetitive tasks so we might as well enjoy that time together.
- Must have your own computer capable of running Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Powerpoint
- No experience with any of those programs is required - we will train you
This job starts at 5-10 hours per week, with an opportunity for more hours over time. This can be done on a flexible schedule, with 1-2 hours of work per day to be completed whenever you want. You'll also need to be available for occasional calls during business hours.
Previous experience with digital marketing is not required - mostly we're looking for people who are responsible and diligent, and who will be a fun addition to the team.
To apply to this job, please submit your application through this platform. Also, and more importantly, please send an email to jobs at wrightbedding.com with the following components:
1. A short (seriously, short) introduction, including at least one reason why you'd be a fun addition to our team
2. A picture of Ryan Gosling that you've downloaded from the internet, resized to
600x600 pixels, and given a funny filename to, which is attached to your email
3. A brief explanation of what your favorite Ryan Gosling movie is, and why, including an embedded link to an online article about Ryan Gosling
NOTE - please don't worry if you've never seen a Ryan Gosling movie. You're being judged solely on your ability to follow directions. Seriously, your response can be completely made up and it won't matter.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote