We love your ambitious spirit
If you see challenges and competitors as benchmarks to beat, we share your desire to win. Your innate drive to be the best — and surpass your own past performance — is applauded and rewarded here. Your confident attitude is what keeps our organization charging ahead. If our approach to business energizes you, apply now!
TricorBraun is a global packaging leader, with more than 1,500 team members working from more than 70 locations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. As North America’s largest distributor of primary packaging, we provide innovative solutions to customers from a wide variety of industries. Our customers range from cutting-edge start-ups to the world’s most iconic brands... We put people first and live by that every day. Join us and you will be welcomed by our friendly, motivated and supportive team. Many of the products we distribute are already sitting in your home.
Your key goal is to help customers master all the complex details of packaging. You’ll uncover customer needs where you can create custom, value-added packaging solutions. Your sales will build as you discover customer needs, determine the right products, bring in our experts when needed, collaborate with our design team, and then engage with customers on final product changes. Overnight travel will be expected.
Your background and experience
- A Bachelor’s (preferred) with 3+ years of progressive sales experience
- Multiple years in consultative sales with medium to large businesses involving lengthy sales cycles (3 months to 2 years)
- Solid written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with a CRM to manage customer accounts and your calendar of events
- Microsoft Suite product knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How we’ll support you
It all starts with an exceptional training program spanning classroom, online, and hands-on collaboration with other consultants. You will learn our business, our industry, the sales process, where to gain leads, how to best utilize our database, and how customer cycles work. Your base of operation will be the staffed office closest to your territory. Because we’re a people first company, you can expect even more.
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited advancement opportunity
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications.