Full Job Description
Compass Health Network is seeking a Scheduling Representative to join our team! Responsibilities of the Scheduler will include, but are not limited to, scheduling residential treatment beds, new referral appointments, operating telephone switchboard, entering consumers into the computer, completing referral form, communicating insurance information to authorizing staff for preauthorization.
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide excellent customer service 100% of the time
- Determine type of service caller is seeking
- Collect full and complete insurance information from caller
- Route insurance information to insurance department for verification and pre-authorization
- Monitor schedules for accuracy and back filling cancelled services
- Schedule appropriate type of service for caller
- Repeat appointment date, time and location to caller 100% of the time
- Complete a wrap up of what took place on the call with the caller, If no appointment is made, provide appropriate referral and offer crisis number as needed
- Provide back up to other call queue’s as necessary
High School/GED required
Clerical experience required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.”
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
- Competitive benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Licensure supervision
- Mentor opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace Access
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment Participant
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.