2nd Shift Loader; New Pay Increase; $18/hr
Full Job Description
Complete your application and call Olivia the HR Assistant at 419-203-2212 to schedule an interview.
Custom Assembly, Inc. specializes in the assembly, warehousing, and distribution of power sports equipment. Attention to detail and care with our customer's units is vital. Our goal is to have showroom-floor ready vehicles to dealers upon arrival.
$18 per hour.
- Health Insurance (After a 30-day probationary period)
- Dental Insurance (After a 30-day probationary period)
- Vision Insurance (After a 30-day probationary period)
- Company Paid Life Insurance (After a 90-day probationary period)
- Paid time off (40 hours accrued upon completion of one year of service, 40 hours of unpaid time available immediately)
- Holidays (After a 90-day probationary period)
- 401k (After a 90-day probationary period)
This is a full-time second shift position with possible overtime.
Daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage, and load and unload trailers
- Manually move units and material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Secure units with strapping to prevent unit damage or shifting in transit
Forklift experience will be a plus but not required
Custom Assembly is an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in the E-Verify process. We are a Drug Free Workplace. Criminal Background Report and Drug screenings will be completed prior to employment. Custom Assembly offers Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and a 401K with company match.