Full Job Description
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you a 'people-person? If so, the Receptionist position at Powersports Plus may be the job your been looking for.
The Receptionist sets the tone for the visitor’s experience while at the store by creating a warm and professional first impression. The holder of this role will quickly build a rapport with the visitor, determine the purpose of their visit, and assist as appropriate. This role will also assist in the management of the Store’s social media activities.
Primary duties and responsibilities, not limited to:
- Warmly and professionally, meet and greet all visitors of the store
- Quickly identify visitor need, offering verbal and/or escort to appropriate department or person
- Adequately manage incoming telephone calls on a multi-line system
- Follow an approved call script for incoming calls, and appropriately transfer to requested department
- Accept and deliver telephone messages to employees
- Take pictures of appropriate dealership events and activities, and post professional and interesting commentary to social media platforms
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
High school diploma
- Excellent ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Proven ability to quickly develop a positive rapport with diverse personality types
- Ability to strictly adhere to a professional attire, appearance, and demeanor
- Exhibited desire to interact and assist others
- Intermediate ability to positively and professionally engage viewers using social media platforms