Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill opening new restaurant in the Alliance Town Center in Fort Worth! We are seeking experienced Dishwashers to join our team!
Earn a $200 Hiring Bonus when mentioned during the interview!*
Competitive wages based on your experience.
What We Expect of You:
- Fast, efficient and able to produce a quality product in a timely manner while maintaining proper equipment and food safety procedures
- Equipped with proper hygiene and uniform standards
- Monitors and maintains proper water temperatures in the dish machine
- Stacks and rinses dishes prior to running them through for best results
- Maintains proper concentration of chemicals for optimum cleaning and sanitizing
- Drains, cleans, and refills dish tank hourly to maintain our standards
- Practices proper wash, rinse, and sanitizing methods in the 3-compartments sink
- Disposes of trash and compact cardboard boxes routinely
- Maintains dumpster area sanitation
- Restocks clean wares to proper locations
- Completes daily prep duties as needed
- Must keep your station Neat, Clean, and Organized
- Completes closing & weekly Cleaning checklists
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive hourly wage
- Time-off on holidays— closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July and Christmas Eve!
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Extensive training and development—fun, exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
- Benefits for eligible team members—medical, and paid time-off
- Team member motivation— discounted meals, exhilarating contests, and thrilling prizes!
- Excellent communication skills
- Working kitchen knowledge
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 35 pounds
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- 18+ age requirements for BOH
Please apply at firebirdscareers.com for all hourly Alliance Fort Worth positions or stop by in person. The team is hiring is holding open interviews Monday-Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm at the hiring suite located in the restaurant parking lot. The address provided below:
Alliance Town Center
2900 Amador Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76177
Firebirds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Hiring Bonus Program for Alliance Town Center team members is effective through February 5, 2022. Once you complete your training, you will receive $200 hiring bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location