Now Hiring Counter/Desk Attendants at Bowlero Roswell!
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Counter Desk Associate with Bowlero Corp.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for a position.
WHAT OUR COUNTER DESK ASSOCIATES DO
Greeters/Desk Attendants set the tone for everyone who enters our doors, giving us our first opportunity to impress our guests and provide them with the kind of “WOW” factor they’ve been looking forward to.
A COUNTER DESK ASSOCIATE’S DAY-TO-DAY
· Be friendly and inviting to our guests in person and over the phone
· Manage the waitlist
· Track availability and assign lanes, shoes & other equipment
· Prepare for leagues
· Ring sales at the counter and follow our cash control procedures
· Notify our mechanics promptly of any pinspotter/pinsetter malfunctions and log these issues
· Assist our guests with basic bowling instruction (no, you don’t need to show them your trick shots, just the essentials)
· Operate our POS system, central panel, computers, and P/A system
WHAT IT TAKES
· HS Diploma or equivalent restaurant/hospitality experience (Optional)
· Proven success in school/previous job experience
· Excellent telephone etiquette
· Must meet the minimum age required by state law to serve alcohol
PERKS (MORE REASONS YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB)
· Free Bowling!
· $1 Arcade Play
· 20% off Events
· 50% off Food & Beverages
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location