Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
Nexus Employment is currently hiring for a Full Time Customer Service Representative located in the Des Plains area.
$21.00 - $26.00 depending on experience.
Positions start immediately
Excellent Opportunity, great working environment
Please apply now through Indeed for immediate consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operation.
· Deal Directly with customers either by telephone or email
· Processing daily invoicing duties, communicating with internal and external customers.
· Coordinate and communicate customer orders/questions/requests with operations and sales teams.
· Handle and resolve customer complaints
· Set up new customers
· Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
· Track, purchase & manage stock of office and kitchen supplies as needed
· Must demonstrate a professional, courteous demeanor to both customers and coworkers and keep safety in mind at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
· Dependable with a positive attitude
· Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Customer-focused & proficient relationship builder
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to explore and learn other software applications
· Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour
Work Location: One location