US work authorization (Required)
residential construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
About DPIS Builder Services
DPIS Builder Services (Houston, Texas) is the largest provider of end-to-end solutions for the U.S. construction industry, offering a full range of inspection, design, engineering, and quality assurance services for residential and commercial applications. DPIS acquired the Ei Companies in 2020, and most recently structural engineers PTS/USC, Ensign Building Solutions Home Energy Division, and Building Energy, Inc. in 2021. As a result of this unprecedented growth, DPIS has been recognized as the third fastest growing Houston-based midmarket company by the Houston Business Journal for 2021.
The DPIS Group services the needs of the construction industry in half of the US states and counting spanning from the Atlantic to the Pacific and will continue to grow through a series of organic initiatives and acquisitions to solidify the company’s position as the leading builder services company in the United States. DPIS Builder Services is owned by Saw Mill Capital, LLC (Briarcliff Manor, New York).
The Scheduler primary responsibility is to be the connection between clients, potential clients, and Inspectors to ensure proper scheduling for various visits our company performs.
- Ability to perform data entry in multiple forms of software.
- Ability to manage over 700 transactions a day, split between the scheduling team.
- Ability to think quick on your feet for a real-time solution to a problem.
- Ability to collaborate within a team and as well as on your own and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer service skills via phone and email.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Analyze and monitor information from the operation software of the client(s) daily.
- Answer company-wide incoming calls and emails. (HIGH CALL VOLUME – MULTIPLE PHONE LINES)
- Effectively scheduling visits while following procedure.
- Monitor client construction schedules regularly (daily, weekly, or monthly depending on client) in order to schedule data collection visits accordingly for every home in the schedule.
- Proactively communicate with clients and coworkers regarding any issues with a home in an attempt to discover opportunities and maximize our customer service experience.
- Reach out to clients to confirm correct date for inspections needed and other information that may be needed.
- Confirms all visits for a particular day are assigned appropriately based on geography and keeping the workload evenly distributed.
- Track information relating to field inspections and any issues that arise.
- Help management stay in touch with builders regarding missing and/or needed information
(accounting, contracts, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- multiple phone line: 1 year (Preferred)
- residential construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location