Data Entry Specialist (Entry Level)
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
At MedicalLicensing. com we help to simplify and streamline the medical licensing and credentialing process for Physicians, Nurses, and Physician Assistants across all 50 US states. We are looking to fill our Data Entry Specialist position effective immediately.
Don't have the experience? Don't worry! We will train you.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible to prepare case files for the Credentialing Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new entries and sub files as needed.
- Maintains clients files and Retrieve clients files for Credentialing specialists.
- Keep records of materials filed or remove outdated files using computers.
- Complete general office duties such as typing and operating office machines.
- Entering and updating information into databases.
- Storing copies of data in an organized manner to optimize material.
- Makes leadership aware of any potential derogatory issues identified during retrieval of information.
- Maintains copies of files and places materials into receptacles, file cabinets.
- May perform other light clerical duties as needed.
- Well-organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong prioritizing and multitasking capabilities.
- Handle challenges with a positive attitude.
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Experience in MS office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or equivalent
*When applying, the answer to the "What is the magic word?" question is: UNICORN.
Applications without magic word answer won't be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is the magic word?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location