US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
You will explore opportunities, expand our business and excite customers with flawless solutions. You will further develop our diverse and inclusive culture that inspires, empowers, energizes and rewards.
Explore – unleash the full potential of your market by identifying new business opportunities (whether linked to customer challenges, segments, products, business models…).
Expand – improve conversion within the explored market to increase opportunities and close deals. Focus on both continuous improvement and quantum leaps in all areas such as: solutions, digitalization, products, competence development and inclusion, processes, acquisitions…Excite – relentlessly exceed our customer’s expectations. How can we keep improving our interactions (digital, virtual or physical) with every stakeholder to create a frictionless customer experience?
As the General Manager of Powerhouse, you will have 2 key focuses: I) Develop & produce state of the art steam solutions, maintain & standardize the current productportfolio of products and build up a strong competence development programII) Lead the sales and operations organization for both Rental and Aftermarket business lines in territories covered by Powerhouse with full responsibility of delivering Sustainable Profitable Growth
You will report to the Regional General Manager of Atlas Copco Rental North America LLC
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interact with the various Atlas Copco Rental stakeholders to support the development of synergies, the consolidated result of the Company, Divisions, and the performance of the Business Area.
- Represent the Atlas Copco Rental North America Management
- Manage regional P&L and working capital in accordance with agreed to target and expectations.
- Reinforce the ACR NA culture by empowering, energizing, and engaging your team members
- People development, with focus on coaching and mentoring
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales, marketing, and business development strategies. Planning should take into consideration the interests and needs of customers.
- Drive business by being an active and visible presence within the channels and with end users.
- Developing a culture of proactive sales management.
- Steering Operational Excellence in Fleet and Operations
- Ensure proper implementation of critical tools.
This position is responsible to directly and indirectly supervise all regional employees, including those in engineering – purchasing – production, sales, operations, and back-office support functions.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Rental field, including a minimum of 5 years in a leadership or people management position and proven record in an Atlas Copco service organization
Experience in working in an international environment is a plus
Knowledge and Education
This position requires a 4-year bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
You should have proven record in Sales and Operations
Extensive travel requested
Organizational strategy and Personality
As General Manager of Powerhouse, you will have the responsibility to:
- Empower - inspire and align your teams on a common purpose, giving them freedom to act, to accelerate change.
- Energize – excite your teams and unlock each person’s full potential with the ambition to boost effectiveness.
- Engage- establish growth by driving a curious mindset; so innovation occurs everywhere.
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience, and attitude. Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- Good leadership and people management skills
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A Team Leader that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform the mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible, and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA = > Commitment – Interaction – Innovation
Delanco, New jersey
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $135,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Company requires all employees to be vaccinated.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location