Kitchen Manager $3,000 Hiring Bonus & Extra Vacation Days!
Full Job Description
CMX Cinemas Daytona 12 is excited to announce we are hiring! We believe it is our primary responsibility to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our team members and guests. For more information, please see details below or visit our website at www.cmxcinemas.com.
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! We are offering a $3,000 hiring bonus & extra vacation days!
About CMX Cinemas:
CMX Cinemas premiered in April 2017, offering guests an innovative VIP movie-going experience. Since that time, CMX has grown organically and through acquisition, notably acquiring Cobb Theatres and CinéBistro locations. At 30+ locations across the country, CMX continues to grow with upcoming locations at Coastland Center (Naples, FL) and Tyson Galleria (McLean, VA). We proudly promote a people-driven culture, investing significantly in the development of our teams, providing high achievers with many opportunities to grow professionally.
About Daytona 12:
Located across from the Daytona Speedway, CMX Cinemas Daytona 12 (formerly Cobb Theatres Daytona 12) features 12 auditoriums with all reserved, electric reclining seats, RealD 3D, D-BOX, Dolby Atmos surround sound and chef-inspired, house made culinary offerings and full bar.
Summary of Position:
The successful Kitchen Manager will have a proven track record of excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great employee experience. We are looking for someone right out of culinary school, Sous Chef or a Cook in a casual dining setting.
- Ensuring a high level of quality and consistency of product at all times
- Establishing and maintaining a TEAM environment that displays a high level of energy, engagement, and builds ownership
- Contributing to weekly specials and new menu development
- Maintaining sanitation, cleanliness, and safety in kitchen operations that meets company standards and complies with government regulations
- Achieving desired results relative to the management of food and labor costs
- Ensuring that kitchen equipment is properly maintained and repaired
- Ordering, receiving, and maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Working the line as needed, particularly during slow times and between shifts
- Kitchen management, sous chef, or similar experience in a casual dining environment with emphasis on from scratch cooking
- Menu or food special development a plus
- Strong leadership abilities including passion for employee training/development
- Ability to foster an environment where team members are engaged and have a sense of ownership
- Passion for and commitment to the restaurant industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, planning/organizational, and problem-solving skills
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great perks:
- $3000 Hiring Bonus & Extra Vacation Days!
- Highly competitive compensation
- 401k (company match)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Free movies and meal privileges
- Paid vacations
- Professional career development opportunities based on performance
CMX Cinemas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, promoting diversity and inclusion of all as being foundational to our culture.
We are proudly participating in CinemaSafe, a set of health and safety protocols based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) guidelines, which was developed over several months by a team of industry experts in consultation with leading epidemiologists.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location