Equipment and Asset Coordinator (Remote)
Mission Veterinary Partners
Full Job Description
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding an Equipment and Asset Coordinator to be an important member of our growing Operations team. The Company currently operates 180 veterinary hospitals in the United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. Reporting to the Manager of Equipment Strategy, the Equipment and Asset Coordinator will be a key player in organizing and maintaining data for various operations functions, as well as assist with asset management, clinic equipment trainings, and helping with communication related to capital projects and operational workflow. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be an outstanding and upbeat communicator, and demonstrates the ability to identify and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
How you'll make an impact:
- Gather and maintain all data relevant to equipment asset capture and management.
- Daily management of equipment lifecycle, warranty status, and support agreements.
- Support MVP sites with general equipment and status inquires.
- Develop and maintain an equipment order tracking system.
- Assist in the scheduling of post purchase installations and trainings of new equipment.
- Assist in building a preferred partner training network.
- Communicate with vendors for scheduling of preventative maintenance, repair, and replacement of equipment assets.
- Maintain CapEx supporting data to ensure accurate investment tracking.
Talents you'll bring to MVP:
- 2+ years relevant experience in supply chain, medical equipment, or office administration.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow through and follow up
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Experience with SalesForce based platforms is a plus
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We're a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it's important to know who we are, it's more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We put people before profits and invest in our talented teams. Our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discounts and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.