GENPAK LLC, a leading manufacturer in the food service packaging industry, has an immediate opening for a PACKER at the Middletown NY plant.
OPEN INTERVIEWS THURSDAYS FROM 1PM-4PM
UP TO $500 HIRING BONUS
Role and Responsibilities
This position consists of packing plastic and styrofoam food containers into boxes, with light lifting. Must have open availability and/or able to work nights. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and stand for 12 hours. Mfg. experience a plus but not required. Competitive salary + shift differential. Benefit package includes health, dental, vision, life, AFLAC, pension plan, uniforms, and attendance bonus. Paid lunch and breaks; paid holidays and birthday. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen required for all new hires. EOE.
Rotating Monday - Sunday 12-hour schedule - 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on 2 days off. Equals a 36-hour week then 48-hour week.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidates should have a good attitude, be able to work in both a team environment, and stay on task if needed to work independently
- One-year manufacturing experience is preferred but not required, on the job training is available
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + shift differential
- Pension Plan
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid Holidays & Birthday
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement