Pet Sitting And Dog Walking
Let’s Have Fun Dog Care is Palm Coast’s pet care company serving Flagler and Volusia County since 2013. We provide peace of mind to our clients and loving care to their pets.
Pet sitting and dog walking are part of the $52 billion a year pet industry with 62% of homes owning at least one pet. Working with Let’s Have Fun Dog Care is a great way to tap into this industry while having fun doing a job you love!
We seek responsible, pet-passionate people to work in clients homes while they’re at work or on vacation. We also seek individuals looking for long term work with us and growing our client base. Pet sitting and dog walking are a great source of supplemental income.
Please make sure to read and understand the following before applying:
- All pet care providers must have 24/7 access to a working computer with printer, smartphone and reliable transportation.
- Most of our pet sitters provide availability for the following types of work:
AM/PM visits (Visits 6am to 9am and 5pm to 9pm, including weekends)
Mid Day visits (Visits 11am to 3pm, including weekends)
Overnight stay in clients homes (remain in the home between 8pm and 6am the next day).
- You will be assigned visits as needed based on your availability and the visits required by our clients. There are no guaranteed hours or schedules.
- You must be able to perform tasks on your own, reliably as instructed by our clients.
- You must be able to communicate to our clients in both verbal and written forms.
- You must be responsible enough to coordinate and follow up on any emergency situation on your own while client’s pets or homes are under your care.
- As a condition of working with us you must submit to a criminal background check.
- Individuals must be available holidays including Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving.
- We STRONGLY urge you to obtain your own pet sitter liability policy and bond. You must also be able to provide us with an active proof of insurance for your vehicle.
- Be willing to sign an Independant Contractor Agreement.