From $17 an hour
SalaryFrom $17 an hour
Full Job Description
Who we are: The Nectar family is a diverse group of hard-working and talented individuals, who are brought together by our passion for cannabis, and our absolute commitment to providing excellent service and products to our community.
Who you are: A collaborative go-getter with demonstrated success in a role that involves communication and multi-tasking. Someone with an innate understanding of people and a drive to constantly improve. A true collaborator with integrity and a desire to work in a very dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
About the role: As Nectar’s Scheduler, you will provide realistic schedules for the stores keeping in mind availability, meetings, vacations, birthdays, and other obstacles. This role would be remote.
- Work with the District Manager team to facilitate smooth transfers from store to store and help organize new store opening staff placement.
- Keep records of callouts and attendance issues.
- Provide reporting on overtime and turnover rates.
- Ensure all new openings have at least 50% fully trained budtenders prior to opening, at least two completely trained Leads, and a seasoned Senior Lead.
- Assist the Ops team to identify areas we can optimize staff for the highest sales performance levels.
Bi-weekly assessments of Talent Management with Ops team.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation for this role will vary depending on the candidate’s level of experience.
Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as paid time off, an FSA account, Retirement Savings Account, and EAP (employee assistance program).
- Must be approachable and friendly.
- Must respond to all communication in a timely manner.
- Must be patient and calm in answering questions.
- Must be organized with all communications to and fro.
- Must be flexible with hours and willing to put in overtime when needed.
- Must be respectful of the needs of others and receptive to feedback from the departments you are supporting.
- Must work well independently and with the other team leaders.
Be able to explain ideas to many people who might learn in many different ways.
At Nectar, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Nectar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.