Full Job Description
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Dishwasher for the Cafeteria.
- Duties include scrape, rinse and load soiled dishes, flatware, pots and pans onto appropriate dishwasher racks; unload clean dishes, flatware, pots and pans and store in appropriate storage areas; empty residue from trash compartment of dishwasher; frequently wash food preparation countertops to sanitize; turn on/off as prescribed fried food oil recycling equipment.
- Must have experience working with automated dishwashing equipment.
- This position involves standing for long periods, lifting, carrying, and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50+ lbs).
- Must be available to work flexible schedule beyond standard shift of approximately 7.5 hours per day, including some weekends based on need.
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Food & Beverage/Culinary
United States - California - Burbank
Jun. 30, 2021