Client Support Representative
Full Job Description
This position is full-time remote.
SO, WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with our technology solutions. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, the National Hockey League (NHL), and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
Patron Technology seeks a Client Support Representative to join our team and become an expert in the ShowClix & Growtix event ticketing systems, with the potential to learn other Patron Technology products.
- Onboard and train new and existing clients on our ticketing and virtual event platforms
- Interact with our clients on a daily basis through our phone, live chat, and email channels
- Fluidly prioritize incoming cases and projects on an ongoing basis, addressing high priority tasks quickly and effectively
- Opportunities to assist our Event Operations Team on-site at events
- Support our Account Management and Event Operations teams to increase client retention and satisfaction
- Become an expert on Salesforce Service Cloud
- Passion for Client Support and the live (and virtual) event industry
- Strong organization, time management, and problem solving skills
- Professional understanding of computer applications and software
- Outstanding interpersonal and professional communication skills
- 1+ year of experience supporting clients in a SaaS environment is preferred
- Previous experience in a call center or customer service role is preferred
Visit our website: https://patrontechnology.com