Full Job Description
Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing a suite of solutions powered by our enterprise grade software stack that serves casual dining, fast casual, polished casual and QSR restaurants.
Key clients include: Yard House, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Cheddar’s, Red Robin, Chili’s, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Smokey Bones, and UNOs, and we are processing over $9 Billion in payments per year.
The cloud-based Ziosk Platform is an omnichannel suite of products that provide safe, secure, contactless dining experiences, operational efficiency and data insights to grow a restaurant’s top and bottom line. Initially known for the Ziosk Original tableside tablet, the Ziosk Platform now includes Ziosk Virtual, Ziosk Pro Server Tablet, Ziosk Mini and Ziosk Tether, all designed to bring convenience, safety and operational efficiency to the restaurant. Ziosk is strengthening guest engagement and operational efficiencies across all 50 states.
In 2021, the Ziosk network is poised for rapid growth and we are seeking A+ team members to expand our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service.
If you have a passion and talent for creating engaging multimedia content and interactive mobile/tablet experiences, then we’d like to talk to you.
The Designer will report to the Senior UX Designer and work closely with teams across Ziosk to produce usable, seamless, elegant and impactful design solutions, deeply rooted in customer needs. The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease managing multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently executing time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Join the revolution as a Designer and help us create entertaining experiences that reach over 25 million consumers per month.
- Contribute to crisp product design direction for your areas, which includes work for Self-Service Portal and also creating new experiences for Ziosk tablets.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and marketing teams leveraging diverse perspectives on our products.
- Work proactively through improving existing products and the ambiguity of new product definition, the application of new and emerging technologies and ensure the resulting experiences are human, beautifully-crafted and delightful to customers.
- Contribute to Design thought leadership in areas including concepting and prototyping, interaction, working with research, information architecture and navigation, structured content, visual systems, and content patterns.
- Strive for clean, focused and inspiring solutions, designing through all phases of the product cycle. Conceptualize and design original ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design issues.
- Drive for excellence while never losing sight of the human side of the equation and what it means to be a great teammate and partner.
All candidates must send a portfolio or work samples along with their inquiries. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio.
- 1-2 years of experience designing software applications for web and mobile.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), OR equivalent professional experience.
- Command of all aspects and levels of interactions/UX design and own the full design process.
- Ability to research, ideate, and prototype that articulate the desired user experience to the project team and stakeholders.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to partner with Research and apply user research data.
- Active interest in user experience issues and trends, and ability to connect learnings here to your work.
- A working understanding of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Highly proficient with current design software. Expertise using Adobe CC (Xd, Ai, Ps) is a must. Willingness to adopt new tools and workflows. (We mainly use Figma in case you were wondering, but it’s easy to learn if you don’t already know it!)
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive with own deadlines, scheduling, etc.
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to commute daily to North Dallas. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.