Physician - Family Medicine - OB - Family Medicine with Obstetrics Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
HCA -Hospital Corporation of America
Overland Park, KS
College Park Family Care Center, a large multi-specialty group, is seeking a family medicine physician to join their expanding practice in 2021 and 2022.
- Option to incorporate obstetrics while living and working in a suburban community; C-section support provided by board certified OBGYNs
- Ability to perform procedures based on clinical interests including but not limited to colposcopies, endoscopies, vasectomies, minor surgeries, etc.
- Minimum of 1:6 call rotation
- Access to patient clinical trials
- APP support to enhance efficiency and access to care
- Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound
- Established physician governance board
- Board eligible or board certified in family medicine
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, itï¿½s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Childrenï¿½s healthcare services with the region's only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- College Park Family Care Centerï¿½s approach is faith-based with the mission of treating the ï¿½wholeï¿½ person-body, mind, and spirit.
- Practice features a variety of services that are not often provided in a suburban family medicine practice setting including but not limited to acute care/walk-in clinic, anti-coagulation therapy clinic, cardiovascular imaging, dietary and nutrition services, functional medicine, endoscopy services, and full-service laboratory, radiology and imaging services.