Front Desk Receptionist
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST/ACCOUNTING CLERK
Paul Graham Drilling and Service Company, located in Rio Vista, CA, has an immediate opening for a Front
Desk Receptionist/Accounting Clerk that meets the following requirements.
- Greet and direct clients and guests.
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming phone calls. Retrieve messages from general voice mailbox and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Pick up, process and distribute incoming mail and faxes. Prepare and drop off outgoing mail.
- Maintain professional appearance of front desk, reception and kitchen areas.
- Monitor office supply inventory and coordinate supply orders.
- Maintain main office equipment. Contact supp
- Provide General Office support as needed.
- Review Contract Documents and Purchase Orders to ensure correct invoicing.
- Prepare Invoices
- Prepare Credit Memos and/or refunds as required.
- Enter and process invoice/credit memo batches. Run batch reports and balance entries.
- Print post and mail invoices with required backup.
- Enter and post customer and miscellaneous cash receipts.
- Review Aging and identify past due accounts.
- Contact past due customers for payment.
- Run month end closing reports
- Request credit references to establish and set up new customer accounts.
- Create and maintain all files related to Accounts receivable.
- Provide miscellaneous backup and support to the Accounting Department as needed.
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience.
- Must have a positive work ethic and strong people skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional and professional telephone manners.
- Must be organized, accurate and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with MS Office – Excel, Word.
This full time position reports to the Accounting Manager. The salary range for this position is $19.00-
We offer the following benefits: medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401k, and paid vacation.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Paul Graham Drilling is taking proper steps based on the CDC and government guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location