Part-time Customer Service Representative
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Success or Customer Service Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
*Full Job Description
Giddy is a fast-paced, high-growth startup in the sexual health sector. Learn more about Giddy and our flagship device, Eddie by Giddy, at https://eddiebygiddy.com/.
If you share a true passion for helping people and enjoy working with a collaborative team to reach department goals, we want to talk to you! We have a patented, proven medical device and strive for a top of the line customer experience. We are looking for an experienced and energized customer success team member who is a natural people person. The right person for this role enjoys assisting both prospects and existing customers over the phone and via live chats. This job is a great fit for someone looking to work remotely in a customer-facing role.
What We’re Looking For - The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with the following:
- DialPad or other business phone system
- eCommerce platforms
- CRM or online support systems
- Google Workspace
- Assisting prospects and existing customers over the phone as well as via live chats and emails.
About You - The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following criteria:
- Communicates clearly and effectively with strong interpersonal skills
- Builds relationships effectively with customers, peers, and leadership
- Comfortable assisting customers over the phone as well as via live chats and emails
- Well organized and with a high level of accuracy
- Accountable, self-starter with a high level of ownership
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on department needs (29.5 hours/week)
- A strong work ethic and a passion to deliver excellence in customer service and customer success
- An interest in medicine and sexual health
- A positive 'can do' attitude with initiative to match
- Ready to engage in virtual team meetings with feedback and weekly highlights
- Providing an awesome customer experience over the phone. When not on the phone, assisting with live chats, emails, and FB chats.
- Handling all aspects of a customer's interaction including sales, order updates, complaints and refunds.
- Becoming a product and systems expert to help acquire new customers and assist existing customers.
- Ensuring customer experience expectations are exceeded.
- Assisting customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and friendly experience.
- Demonstrating expertise in all technologies used by the company to resolve customer issues.
- Inspiring trust, teamwork, and positive team relationships.
- Defusing upset customers and providing resolutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring the security and privacy of customer information through compliance.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
To qualify for this job, you will need access to high-speed internet and a PC (desktop/laptop).Job Type: Part-time (29.5 hours per week)Pay: $15.00 per hourWork Location:
- Fully Remote
Start Date: Tuesday June 29, 2021Shifts: Shift A - Monday 7am to 4pm EST with one hour lunch, 7am to 2pm EST with 30 min lunch, and Wednesday - Friday 7am to 12:30pm EST with 30 min lunch.Shift B - Monday 4pm - 1am EST with 1 hour lunch, 5:30pm - 1am EST with 1 hour lunch, and Saturday and Sunday 7am - 12:30pm EST with 30 min lunch.Shift C - Wednesday - Friday 7pm - 1am EST with 30 min lunch, and Saturday and Sunday 6pm - 1am EST with 30 min lunch.First week of training will take place during the day starting Tuesday, June 29 - Friday July 2 from 11am to 7pm EST with an hour lunch with early release at 6:30pm on Friday.
Giddy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote