Inexperienced Poker Dealer
Full Job Description
**Apply TODAY to be considered for our next In-Experienced Poker Dealer Training Course set to begin July 5!!**
That’s right; we will be offering an opportunity to be trained by some of the best in the business and a chance to become a Poker Dealer in our World Famous Poker Room!!
Did we mention the best part? No experience or prior poker knowledge necessary, we will provide free training to the right candidate!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to be part of the #1 Casino in PA and start a lucrative, fast paced new career, then this is your luck day! But don't wait, classes will fill up quickly, submit your application today for immediate interview consideration!
Please note, this opening is for a Part Time In-Experienced Poker Dealer position, the ideal applicant must have weekend, night, and holiday availability as needed.
Description of Duties:
Our Poker Dealers are expected to efficiently and courteously deal and protect assigned games as described in established policies and procedures, while maintaining compliance with rules, laws and regulations.
Parx Poker Dealer are also responsible for, but not limited to, the following: -Accurate exchange currency for gaming chips.
- Ensuring the completion of all signatory paperwork and transactions.
-Assisting with seating players and getting player chips when not dealing on a game. -Protecting and maintaining the integrity of assigned games and assets.
- Maintaining control of assigned games (game security, asset protection and rule and regulation enforcement).
- Possesion of up to date knowledge of industry wide practices and report to management any that may benefit parx.
-Acknowledge, greet and converse with customers who play at or approach assigned games. -Advise supervisors of disputes, problems and / or any suspicious activity.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Company events and promotions and respond to customers accordingly
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and obtain required approvals and acknowledgements according to established policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Qualifications: 1. Proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English. 2. Ability to pass a math test. 3. Must be able to work nights, holidays, weekends as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
1. A High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required.
2. Good proficiency in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English.
3. Ability to pass a math test.
From: Parx Casino