Medical Education Professional (Training)
Our client is a leading global medical technology company that specializes in the development and sale of surgical and patient monitoring products and services that allow its physician customers to deliver high quality care. They have been established for more than 50 years. They are now seeking a candidate to join their organization in the position of Medical Education Professional.
- Determining the needs for technical workshops by reviewing market strategy from Business Managers.
- Utilizing technical product knowledge and informing surgeons in lab for medical education.
- Communicating with BMs and external personnel regarding new products and technical applications.
- Participating in setting-up and dismantling booth properties in workshops and meetings.
- Assisting surgeons, as required, in demos and providing technical equipment support and knowledge of procedures.
- Preparing all necessary products and tools for workshop / support, & helping manage sessions.
- Tracking inventory level of samples etc. to maintain at current revision level.
- Maintaining Asia demo items in good condition and requesting repair / replacement of broken units.
- Handling all logistical work for Asia regional workshop and conference demo/sample shipments.
- Organizing and maintaining demo product schedule and equipment.
- Determining the most cost-effective methods for organizing workshops, shipping products, etc.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Medical Education Representative, Medical Event Coordination, Medical Marketing Communication, Training & Development and admin in Medical Device field.
- Coming from the Medical Device, Clinic and Pharma industry is preferred.
- Good command of English skills, especially spoken and written skills.
- Female only, aged between 24-35 years old, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel to different countries.
- Have good presentation skills.
- Knowledge in shipment, export or import will be an advantage.