Demand & Supply Planner
Are you ready to bring a little extraordinary into your life? At Nespresso, we blend vibrant people and products together to create careers that elevate coffee and your everyday. It's just the beginning of how we transform lives with every cup. Because a Nespresso cup of coffee can deliver an extraordinary experience while creating greater value for both society and the environment.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Demand & Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain team located in North Sydney.
We are looking for an experienced Demand and Supply Planner who …
Will focus on operational demand planning (including statistical forecasting) as well as an element of supply planning and inventory control and importing. You will have experience managing sales and financial data, calculating demand, working with international affiliates, building relationships with key stakeholders, and have a passion for process improvement. At least 3+ years’ experience in a demand-planning role within the Retail or FMCG industries is essential. The ideal candidate will also have strong attention to detail coupled with excellent MS Office skills including intermediate Excel and the ability to work effectively in a strong team environment.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Management of demand & supply risks for the B2B Sales channel across multiple product categories
- New product forecast development.
- Inventory management for multiple warehouses
- Drive and manage the Monthly Business Planning Stakeholder communication for the B2B product portfolio
- Systematic product lifecycle management and communications
How you will be rewarded…
With respect at our core, our employees have the space to be innovative and unique - all while working together as a vibrant and dynamic team. It's part of what makes working here an excellent experience, including the way we give back to our employees.
- Monthly Nespresso product credit and Welcome Gift
- Staff discounts across the Nespresso product range
- Annual Bonus Incentive Program
- Exceptional training and continuous Personal Development opportunities
- Staff recognition through GreatNes awards
Interested? Apply Now!
Please note: To be considered for this role you must have full working rights within the relevant location.
Nespresso is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that respects and supports people to perform at their best and develop their full potential.