Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, Reykjavik, as well as employees around the world- and are soon to be launching our new site in Dubai!
Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech
This position is open for relocation!
- Acting as the Company’s Secretary of the DIFC Company
- Maintaining a calendar of DIFC regulatory reporting obligations
- Maintaining the Registers of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary of the firm jointly with our Legal department
- Creating minutes, circulating (on instruction) notices, agendas and minutes in respect of meetings (of all levels including Shareholders AGM with ad-hoc EGMs)
- As and when required, creating and issuing share certificates for members of the firm
- Arranging the annual renewal of the firm’s commercial license
- Handling all communications on behalf of the company with the Registrar of Companies
- Ensuring full compliance of all DIFC/DFSA statutory reporting requirements and advise on best practice governance requirements for the Dubai entity
- Maintaining and updating statutory records including the preparation and filing of documents with DIFC/DFSA.
- Overseeing and owning all corporate secretarial tasks and relationships within Rapyd
- 3 years experience as a DFSA licensed firm's company secretary - must
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) University graduate - must
- Attention to detail and relentless follow-up skills - must
- Suitable ICSA qualifications or equivalent - big advantage
- Experience in a compliance role and/or financial reporting - big advantage
- Excellent English (both verbal and written)
- Additional languages - advantage