People & Culture Intern
For travelers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
- To ensure that Oaks operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff and administration.
- To coordinate all matters of work permits and visas.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff. Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
- Coordinate all matters of staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
Currently studying Hotel Management or related field
- Available for 6 months internship
- Passion for excellence in service and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Determination to succeed
- Language: English
Must be flexible and can work under pressure on a fast paced work environment. Innovative and open minded.