Business Development Manager - BSI Abu Dhabi
Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
At BSI, our mission is to share knowledge, innovation and best practice to help people and organizations make excellence a habit. This is underpinned by our role as the national standards body and through our prestigious Royal Charter
As a Business Development Manager, y ou will personally deliver Sales and Revenue towards BSI’s overall new business sales growth mission, within a defined geographical territory.
Key Results Areas and Principal Accountabilities:
- Achievement of personal sales target according to the set budget for both Certification and Training Sales.
- Manage Key Account relations.
- Identify, develop and recommend new business initiatives which will ensure growth of BSI in local areas
- 5 years sales experience in the Industrial Training and Certification Market
- Proficient in French
- Broad commercial experience and business acumen
- Exceptional presentational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Public Relations, Marketing and Customer Service
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications
- Cyber Security Certification Services experience is preferable
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative.
These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.