Contact Center Officer
Nathan & Nathan
Our client is a speciality hospital located in Dubai is looking for hire a Contact Center Officer for 3 months temporary contract who can join immediately. Candidates have their own visa or under family sponsorship will be only considered for this role.
This role will be responsible to deliver excellent customer centred service while providing information regarding services to patients, hospital, staff and other health care providers in a high volume call center environment. He/she will be directly reporting to the Contact Center Team Leader.
- Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Receive calls from people requiring medical care and provide the information needed.
- Obtain and enter accurate customer’s information into the data base (address, telephone number, name of insurance or self-pay status).
- Schedule appointment correctly - review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
- Be well versed with all kinds of information that the call center deals with.
- Understand the requirements of the callers and provide precise information.
- Inform caller of items to bring to appointment (including insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income - if applicable).
- Make calls to reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Remind caller to arrive 15 to 30 minutes before scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
- Remind caller of cancellation/no-show policy.
- Take notes and convey information to the hospital.
- May have to deal with various aspects of medical insurance.
- Transferring calls to the respective place as per caller’s requirements.
- Learning urgent call management techniques.
- Providing physician or hospital referrals.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Job Specific Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Administration or relevant degrees.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in healthcare industry.
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience documenting in an electronic medical record an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to speak and write English is required
- Arabic language skills (spoken) an asset
- International English Language Test System (IELTS) – a minimum score of 6.0 or equivalent. (The English Proficiency evidence must be valid and not exceed 2 years)