Assistant Supply Chain Manager
Position SummaryAs part of of the Supply Chain Management team, your role will be integral to supporting the business plan, implement and monitor our overall supply chain strategy.
Utilising your existing Supply Chain experience you will help to maximise efficiency, and productivity of our products to ensure they ultimately end up with our partners and consumers in a timely manner.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Product Mgmt, Sales Channel Managers and Business leadership to create and manage short & longer terms demand forecast plans for supply procurement.
- You will work closely with the Product Manager to manage the combined forecast for a specific product category, ensuring the overall forecast is in line with company targets.
- Cross Functional Teamwork - As a key member of the wider team, you will work with Sales, Order Mgmt., 3Pl's, in-house Logistics, Finance and other functions within the business to improve our supply chain performance.
- Manage supply issues and develop alternative plans where delivery schedules cannot be improved.
- Prepare reports to identify any critical supply and demand related issues to be discussed.
- Prepare and Publish key metrics reports in conjunction with pre-defined KPI's
- Analyze data to identify existing and/or potential disruption in supply chain with a mid to long term view. Develop action plans to improve performance.
- Day to Day supply planning for division to secure optimal sales numbers. Provide in-transit visibility and work towards improvement of RTF (Return to Forecast) based on stable/well grounded logic.
- Provide relevant and supporting data periodically to manage initial ramp-up and launch of each model (NPI's). Efficiently allocate and manage resources considering PLC (Product Life Cycle).
- Ownership of stock management taking into consideration supply lead time for the regions assigned and keep a tab on Ageing Stock.
- Experience in SAP ERP would be an advantage
- Adept with INCO & Commercial Sales Terms
- Basic working knowledge of Sales Operation Process
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 4 years in a similar role
- 3 Years Forecasting/Demand Planning
- Advanced Excel (Pivots, Macros, Index)