Customer Happiness Operator
Job Code: 014/002/227
Salary: Up to AED 4,500
Industry: Management Consulting
The jobholder is required to mainly assist any customer that interacts with the company through various channels such as phone calls, email, live chat, face to face interaction etc. As our company will be in ‘start-up’ mode, you may also be required to assist in all and any other departments during your employment, in order to help the company, achieve its goals and objectives to grow gain and retain clients, ensure smooth operational procedures and successfully grow its position in the market. Your responsibilities may extend to sales, operations and any other critical business functions required to ensure the success of the company.
– Attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner. Interacting and assisting clients, as appropriate, etc.
– Handle phone calls, WhatsApp, email queries and filter them according to their importance.
– Providing support to the Account Manager in facilitating all relevant procedures. \
– Evaluating and preparing document assessment in order to ensure that clients are advised of the pending documents. Accordingly, to respond to telephone and email inquiries of clients pertaining to the status of their visa, or any related procedure.
– Assisting in Client Profiling on ZOHO CRM (software) & ERP management.
– Updating and ensuring all applications (Change of Status application, residence visa stamping (new application, visa renewal, visa transfer, on-hold, and resubmission)) are encoded to Pending List excel sheet.
– Following up on all the due/delay/on-hold applications for all Jurisdictions and inform the account manager(s) accordingly.
– Processing and checking of documents are correct for Trade License with Amendment and Cancellation Application.
– Maintain proactive work processes to ensure teamwork, shuttle procedures and overall base performance is achieved.
– Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information.
– Follow up with the needed department to gather the correct information and get in touch with customers accordingly to ensure that customers are served at the earliest.
– Ensure all tickets are actioned in accordance with Network Standards so that we comply with service levels given to customers.
– Work effectively both individually and as part of a team to achieve both individual and department goals and objectives and strive consistently to promote a positive team spirit.
– Bachelor’s Degree in any stream desirable but not necessary.
– 2-3 year’s demonstrably successful experience as a call center operator, client relations officer or similar.
– Previous experience working as a customer service executive and a track record of managing client relationships.
– Working to set standards of performance.
– Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)).
– Proficient in English – no slangs, variable vocabulary.
– Impeccable Communication Skills
– Customer Service Orientation.
– High Level of Emotional Intelligence.
– Responsive: Ability to respond within time on assignments. Ability to respond appropriately to requests. Build a positive experience by being responsive.
– Teamwork: Agile teamwork.
– Empathy: Ability to relate to clients.
– Passionate: Display passion for work, passion.
– Knowledgeable: Knowledgeable of our products, processes, Sops and business operating model.
– Client Service tools/techniques.
– Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
– Hardworking with a strong work ethic.