Prototype Security Embedded Security Manager
Amazon Web Services MENA FZ
- Have the ability to travel domestically and internationally within Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience working at a multinational corporation or professional services firm as a corporate investigator, corporate security analyst, fraud analyst, intelligence analyst, paralegal, or other roles involving critical problem-solving of complex issues and exposure to corporate security.
- Fluent in English, both in written and verbal form.
The top priorities for the MENA Prototype Security Project Manager will be investigating and researching prototype policy violations, assisting in the deployment of security education material, collaborating with local business teams, and managing local prototype destruction needs to ensure prototype devices are recovered and handled as per policy throughout the MENA Region. Secondary responsibilities will focus on supporting the overall Prototype Security program by providing analysis, research, process creation, documentation and implementation. This role has regular interaction with stake holders and various partners and may handle confidential information, and so requires strong service skills, professionalism, and integrity. Additionally, this position will provide program security support to all consumer electronic devices prior to release to the general public and will support the overall security posture for the devices division.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for an investigator or project manager who is interested in the consumer electronics industry and is able to manage a heavy caseload, forge new relationships, learn new tools, and gain familiarity with new concepts and adapt quickly.
This position will report to the ACS Europe, Middle East & North Africa Regional Manager.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Conduct written and verbal investigations related to threats originating from internal incidents and issues such as theft, insider threat, and violation of company policy.
- Provide outreach to teams across the corporate offices in the MENA Region to educate and improve compliance with confidentiality and device handling rules.
- Manage a significant case and task load under tight, shifting deadlines.
- Represent the high quality and professional standards of Amazon through thoughtful, tactful written correspondence and other interpersonal communication
- Guide a large number of concurrent incidents through appropriate escalation channels and see them through to resolution with urgency.
- Engage sensitively and appropriately with internal teams and parties for fact finding and information gathering and sharing.
- Use internal tools and procedures involving different teams and functions to resolve incidents.
- Develop, track, and maintain reporting of incidents and other metric tracking data.
- Support the day-to-day administration of the general Prototype Security program, and related activities.
- Analyse time and asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes for continual improvement.
- Provide feedback on behavioral trends to inform security education campaigns.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with counterparts in related industries/disciplines to obtain a common understanding of like problems and known solutions.
- Partner with business owners to identify process/procedure gaps and develop controls for continuous review and evaluation
- Implement and conduct Prototype Security program audits, document findings and improvements launched to ensure processes are functioning as expected.
- Identify, analyse and implement solutions to routine, but which may include moderate-complex and highly sensitive, incidents and issues, requiring established interviewing, researching, and analytical skills and techniques specific to corporate investigations.
- Support the intake, inventory, management, and handling of prototype devices destined for destruction.
- Develop processes and procedures to support business operations directly with partner business organizations.
- Other duties as required.
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in a relevant field.
- Be able to take personal responsibility and ownership of the timely and accurate completion of a large amount of simultaneous cases, including urgent cases with tight response requirements.
- Ability to work independently and deliver finished work products by the due date.
- Has high standards for professionalism, integrity, responsiveness, and business ethics.
- Be able to communicate and liaise thoughtfully with IT/InfoSec/Customer Service teams to implement technical solutions specific to device safety and security needs.
- Be able to collaborate appropriately and sensitively on projects involving other teams and stakeholders.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office and is comfortable frequently learning new software tools.
- Have some professional exposure to the consumer electronics industry.
- Ability to effectively present material to large groups.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.