You passionate about people, you are generous, attentive and free.
You are already a part of Hospitality industry, confident in your skills as a Front Office senior professional and committed to exceeding guest’s expectations.
Your enthusiasm and determination to success will be contagious to the team and you will thrive on contributing to a bigger picture through your ability to take decisions on the spot to resolve issues.
In this Cluster role you will report to Cluster Rooms Division Manager and will lead a smooth shift operation of Front Office Department at Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha.
This role is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
Help us to place such a big smile on every face that can’t be hidden by a mask!
Caring for others is our super-power!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage daily operation of the Rooms Division
- Lead, guide and direct the efforts of the team
- Solve operational problems and ensure continuity in the service during your shift
- Provide support to Cluster Rooms Division Manager in the daily operational duties.
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluent in English
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Confident Opera user
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS