seeking for a professional, energetic, and detail-oriented Office Manager / Executive Assistant to C-level executive. The incumbent will be responsible for providing premium support to C-Level Executive in organizing and coordinating office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency in the accomplishment of tasks and the Group’s initiatives. Responsible for drafting presentations, reports, minutes for meetings where presence is required, and any executive documents. Act as point of contact between the executive and all stakeholders (both internal and external). Ensure all documentations requiring executive’s approval are presented to him timely to support business continuity.
- Provide strategic and administrative support to the senior executive in order to increase his availability for executive-level responsibilities.
- Establish processes and routines which help ensure there is an implementation of the senior executive’s decisions and address operational challenges promptly.
- Keep the executive informed of relevant information by reviewing and analyzing special reports and news, summarizing information/ communications and regulations.
- Ensure the travel, meeting appointments (internal and external), calendar, and diary are coordinated and managed.
- Draft and edit letters, reports, memoranda, correspondence, presentations, agendas for meetings, briefing materials, and other documents.
- Receive and screen incoming calls, visitors, correspondence, and reports; determine which are priority matters, and alert the executive accordingly.
- Act as the first point of contact between the executive and internal or external clients, and business partners.
- Provide support on office projects and/or processes and offer strategic counsel where appropriate.
- Liaise and communicate with the offices of senior officials such as government bodies, private and community stakeholders, clients, and employees to ensure timely and effective communication occurs, thus maintaining and enhancing Al Ramz’s reputation within these circles.
- Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations to policies or procedures affected by this position and on the operational efficiency of the organization’s systems, recommending improvements and/or alternative strategies.
- Provide support to all Departments in getting timely and relevant approvals from the executive on documents for varied requests such as procurements, recruitments, payment of services.
- Provide constructive input as appropriate in the implementation of marketing communications, branding, visual identity, and campaigns.
- Communicate and maintain correspondence with board members and provide administrative support to committee chairpersons as required.
- Work closely with the Board Secretary on organizing Board of Directors’ events, meetings and take minutes where necessary.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of the Board, committee information, meeting resolutions, and necessary details.
- Assist in organizing the orientation of new board members and separation formalities where applicable.
- Mandatory to hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or relevant
- Desirable: Master’s Degree or professional qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an Office Manager and preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external partners and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
- High-level communication skills (verbal, written, and visual) in Arabic and English are a must.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Proficiency in office applications and IT skills
- Excellent judgment, problem-solving and strategic thinking are essential.
- Admirable time management analytical and interpretative skills
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple teams.
- High level of integrity, ownership, and accountability