We are looking for a Female Receptionist to greet customers, vendors, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories. May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
Nationality: Arab (Syrian, Tunisian, Moroccan, Lebanese) / Philippine .
- Draw up client bookings for tables and ensure that tables are set before clients’ arrival
- Manage the front desk by receiving incoming calls, greeting and attending to customers
- Inform guests about the availability of tables and direct them to the tables
- Keep records of guests who visit the restaurant
- Assist customers with answers to queries, and proffer solutions to issues within your capacity
- Collaborate with other restaurant staff and the management to ensure that customer complaints are properly attended to in a timely manner
- Ensure that clients make payment for services before they exit the restaurant
- Keep clear records of payments received and make detailed notes of balance payments
- Check restaurant’s emails and respond to them accordingly; draw the attention of management to certain mails when necessary
- Communicate with other staff, such as dinners, informing them of clients’ bookings, needs and complaints.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Required attributes and Qualities:
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking ability
- Possess retentive memory to remember bookings
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to maintain orderliness.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Contract length: 24 months
Expected Start Date: 31/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,000.00 - AED3,000.00 per month
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Al-Ayn: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- What is the status of your visa?
- What is your previous salary?
- What salary expectations do you have?
- receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)